ABOUT HALL LABS
Hall Labs is a modern-day Edison Lab
The companies grown in Hall Labs have access to funding, research and devlopment, machine learning, engineering, supply chains, patent support, and more. A vast team of unified engineers, chemists, strategists, accountants, attorneys, advisors, and other experts support the projects.
Hall Labs brings the team and resources together to grow a business from seed to success.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF TECHNOLOGY EXITS
Hall Labs has grown and exited multiple businesses from seed stage.
Common Innovation Campus
- Hall Labs operates on a common campus in Provo, UT.
- 130 total acres, nearly all contiguous.
- The campus is made of a network of 12 buildings.
- An 82,000 square foot headquarters.
HOW IT WORKS
THE HALL LABS SYSTEM OF INNOVATION
- Funding and research
- Accounting and planning
- Patent and legal support
- Supply chains
- App and web development
- Marketing and sales
- Engineers and chemists
- Technology experts
- Product designers
- Business strategists
- Executive leadership
- Marketing specialists
- Machine learning
- Artifcial intelligence.
- App development
- Power and energy
- IoT and connectivity
- Electric transportation
- Cloud data
HALL LABS IP VALUE CREATION STRATEGY
The Hall Labs System of Innovation
- Understand broad IP Landscape.
- Patent in available gaps.
- Determine different fields of use.
- Engineer products based on IP.
- Sell scalability and financial return on future earnings.
- Broad expertise in software, networking, electronics and sensors with relevance in multiple industries/sectors
- Specific expertise in mechanical, chemical and electrical engineering
Have a question?
Please contact us today, and we’ll get back to you shortly.