ABOUT HALL LABS
Hall Labs is a modern-day Edison Lab
Hall Labs brings together a team of innovators—scientists and engineers—at a modern, state-of-the-art campus located in Provo, Utah, to tackle some of the world’s most challenging problems ranging from sustainability to personal transportation.
Like the Edison Labs before it, Hall Labs brings together all the resources needed to grow a new technology concept from start to finish. Every critical piece of the business development process is covered in the Hall Labs system, all on one campus.
The companies grown in Hall Labs have access to funding, research and devlopment, machine learning, engineering, supply chains, patent support, and more. A vast team of unified engineers, chemists, strategists, accountants, attorneys, advisors, and other experts support the projects.
Hall Labs brings the team and resources together to grow a business from seed to success.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF TECHNOLOGY EXITS
Hall Labs has grown and exited multiple businesses from seed stage.
Common Innovation Campus
- Hall Labs operates on a common campus in Provo, UT.
- 130 total acres, nearly all contiguous.
- The campus is made of a network of 12 buildings.
- An 82,000 square foot headquarters.
The 130-acre Hall Labs campus, in Provo, Utah.
The new Hall Labs headquarters.
The 82,000 square foot headquarters includes office and work bay space.
HOW IT WORKS
THE HALL LABS SYSTEM OF INNOVATION
The companies grown in Hall Labs have common access to all the shared resources, expert staff, and technologies needed to launch and grow a future-focused business.
- Funding and research
- Accounting and planning
- Patent and legal support
- Supply chains
- App and web development
- Marketing and sales
- Engineers and chemists
- Technology experts
- Product designers
- Business strategists
- Executive leadership
- Marketing specialists
- Machine learning
- Artifcial intelligence.
- App development
- Power and energy
- IoT and connectivity
- Electric transportation
- Cloud data
HALL LABS IP VALUE CREATION STRATEGY
The Hall Labs System of Innovation
Intellectual property rights are the legal underpinning for creating value and return on investment, and intellectual assets protecting innovation are the value drivers for most companies today.
- Understand broad IP Landscape.
- Patent in available gaps.
- Determine different fields of use.
- Engineer products based on IP.
- Sell scalability and financial return on future earnings.
- Broad expertise in software, networking, electronics and sensors with relevance in multiple industries/sectors
- Specific expertise in mechanical, chemical and electrical engineering
Have a question?
Please contact us today, and we’ll get back to you shortly.